Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Novella’s Cover

TT_coverA_interior

Click picture to view larger.

Hello, everybody. I finally have a decent cover for Tisarian’s Treasure. In the beginning, before I had artist Peter Ortiz commit to putting his painting on the cover, with the aid of author Sara Reinke I put together a cover using stock and some liberal application of fonts and filters, but now that Peter is on board, here’s the wonderful cover to the novella! Enjoy.

More news on the release of the book, as soon as I get verification from my sales channels at Amazon (for the Kindle) and Barnes & Noble (for the Nook and NookColor).

 


TT_cover_01

Click picture to view larger.

P.S. I’m considering leaving the “red” cover on the Smashwords edition (which is available now for download if you don’t want to wait for Amazon or B&N) as sort of an alternate version. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Love the new cover, Joe! Is this going to be available as a "physical" book? If not, I can always use my Amazon Kindle download for PCs to order it. But I hope it becomes available in paper. Good luck with this!

    --Joe Bonadonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, J.P. or Joey (or Joe!). You should be able to get a paper copy of Tisarian's Treasure on Amazon.com by next week. I'll definitely make an announcement here and on Facebook (and on Google+...and on Twitter...etcetera and so forth)!

    ReplyDelete