Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our 2010 Christmas Photo Card

Normally every year we use Snapfish for our Christmas photo cards, but this year we made the switch to Shutterfly. They were offering a better discount, and just like Snapfish, Shutterfly has a wide variety of cards and formats. What’s convenient for me is I can also upload directly through Picasa, which is what I use to manage all my photos.
 
Below is a sample of our card we’ll be sending out this year to friends and family. The kids are way excited for Christmas this year, as you can tell, hugging and cheesing in front of the tree. I can’t wait to see these two little rascals come down the steps Christmas morning.
 
So, what photo service do you use? Give me comments!
Picture Joy Christmas
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment