Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Copper Age Webcomic: Hopeless

The first issue is called HOPELESS: PERSONAL DEMONS. I'm not sure how I came across this Webcomic by Tom and Nimue Brown, but I enjoyed reading it and thought I'd share. The word balloons and their placement can be confusing at times, but that’s easy to overlook, and it's especially fun to see how Tom's work progresses over time. If you look at the first few pages and then skip to the last few, there's a very nice maturity in the style and colors. The story is fun, too! They’re posting a page or two a week and up to page 68 or so, I believe. Go give it a read!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, and many thanks for commenting on us. Just to lt you know we're moving from itisacircle.com to www.hopelessmaine.com and book one, with a snazzier cover, comes out from Archaia this May.

    ReplyDelete