Thursday, October 7, 2010

Comic Review: Astonishing X-Men: Unstoppable by Joss Whedon

Astonishing X-Men Vol. 4: UnstoppableAstonishing X-Men Vol. 4: Unstoppable by Joss Whedon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great series. I just read all four volumes of Joss Whedon's and John Cassaday's ASTONISHING X-MEN this week and I can't remember the last run of comics I enjoyed this much. Brilliantly done! An excellent jumping-on point, too, if you've never read the X-Men (or comics in general). Even if you don't care for superhero comics, this is good. It's worth your time. It has great characters, awesome artwork, a wonderful ending... a total blast. 'Nuff said.

My rating: five stars (out of five)!

Astonishing X-Men Vol. 1  Gifted  Astonishing X-Men Vol. 2  Dangerous  Astonishing X-Men Vol. 3  Torn  Astonishing X-Men Vol. 4  Unstoppable

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment