Sunday, August 22, 2010

Film Buzz: Separated at Birth?

I saw this trailer today for a film called UNTHINKABLE (out now on DVD, I do believe) starring Samuel L. Jackson and Carrie-Ann Moss, and then I was like, “Whoa! Check out Simon Pegg.” But then it shows credits in the trailer, which sent me directly to IMDB.com. So, now I bring to you tonight’s edition of “Separated at Birth.”

That’s actor Michael Sheen (Underworld, 30 Rock) in UNTHINKABLE, not Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek), who happens to be one of my all-time favorites, as well as my instance choice for the lead role in A DIRTY JOB by Christopher Moore, if they ever get around to making a film (hint, hint, to all you producers and directors reading my blog, as I’m sure there are hundreds, if not thousands of you).

I haven’t seen UNTHINKABLE, by the way, only the trailer. Just in case you have no idea what the hell I’m talking about, here’s the trailer (1:14), courtesy of Metacafe:


No comments:

Post a Comment