Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Brand Spankin’ New Blog Design (Just For You!)

I’ve spent the last few hours updating ye olde blogspot for 2010. Have a lookee at yonder sidebar and see I’ve added a Blogroll of all the delicious blogs I’m following, as well as a link to my bibliography page. Oh, yes indeedy, now you can see a full list of all my exploits in the “glorious” publishing market to date (some with links even).

I’ve also added an RSS feed. So, here’s to a new and improved Twenty-Ten!

--

In case you missed my post from the other day, I’m still jonesin’ after having my short story “A Little Darkness” featured at EverydayWeirdness. Go give it a read if you haven’t. It’ll take all of about two minutes, and it’ll be two minutes well spent (if I do say so myself).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment