Monday, September 7, 2009

Some Good Readin’

There’s a Web site I’m digging lately. It’s called GoodReads. It’s basically, at least from my perspective, kind of like a social site like Facebook’s “Living Social” and a professional writer’s network/database deal like FiledBy got together one night, had a few too many drinks, ended up back at one or the other’s apartment, put on some Al Green, and nine months later stood beaming at the handsome little devil they’d somehow spawned.

1209ec2 If you have a few free minutes, I suggest you check it out. I’ll start you off by sending you to my profile page. If you like what you see, shoot me a friend request. Then we’ll know what each other’s readin’ and writin’ all the time! Woo-hoo! Isn’t that a kick?

Oh yeah, as a writer I especially like it because it let’s you (or me, actually) put up stories and/or samples of your (or my) work. Here’s a link to a snippet I put up from my short story that appeared in Fantasist Enterprises’ Sails & Sorcery: Tales of Nautical Fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment