Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Membership Drive: My Blog Needs Followers!

I WANT FOLLOWERS. And I’m not above bribery to get them. In order to entice people to follow my blog, rather than simply unashamedly asking, I’m going a step further and making a little contest of it. As some of you know, I wrote a short story that appeared in a mass market trade fantasy anthology by Fantasist Enterprises called Sails & Sorcery: Tales of Nautical Fantasy. This is a hefty book. It’s 456 pages of several best-selling authors (Paul Kemp, Elaine Cunningham, James Ward, etc.) presenting 28 short stories accented beautifully with 42 wonderful illustrations by Julie Dillon.

The contest is simple: Visit my blog and become a follower. The “followers” widget is in the righthand column ----->.

At the end of October, I will randomly draw THREE (3) followers who will receive a FREE signed copy of Sails & Sorcery. We’re talking about a high quality 6” x 9” paperback priced at $23 (ISBN: 0-9713608-9-8). So, how’s that for value? Easy enough, huh?

If you need further enticement, you can read some snippets of my Sails & Sorcery story, “Tisarian’s Treasure,” at Goodreads.com.

So, go forth, my friends, and CLICK FOLLOW!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment